In-channel woody vegetation controls on sedimentary processes and the sedimentary record within alluvial environments: a modern example of an anabranch of the River Loire, France
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 223–242, February 2007
How to Cite
RODRIGUES, S., BRÉHÉRET, J.-G., MACAIRE, J.-J., GREULICH, S. and VILLAR, M. (2007), In-channel woody vegetation controls on sedimentary processes and the sedimentary record within alluvial environments: a modern example of an anabranch of the River Loire, France. Sedimentology, 54: 223–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00832.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript received 7 December 2005; revision accepted 2 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!