Source-controlled carbonates in a small Eocene half-graben lake basin (Shulu Sag) in central Hebei Province, North China
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 265–292, April 2007
How to Cite
JIANG, Z., CHEN, D., QIU, L., LIANG, H. and MA, J. (2007), Source-controlled carbonates in a small Eocene half-graben lake basin (Shulu Sag) in central Hebei Province, North China. Sedimentology, 54: 265–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00834.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript received 8 July 2005; revision accepted 23 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!