Deposition and diagenesis of carbonate conglomerates in the Kremenara anticline, Albania: a paragenetic time marker in the Albanian foreland fold-and-thrust belt
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 483–496, June 2007
How to Cite
BREESCH, L., SWENNEN, R., DEWEVER, B. and MEZINI, A. (2007), Deposition and diagenesis of carbonate conglomerates in the Kremenara anticline, Albania: a paragenetic time marker in the Albanian foreland fold-and-thrust belt. Sedimentology, 54: 483–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00835.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript received 22 March 2006; revision accepted 16 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!