Provenance of Jurassic accretionary complex: Mino terrane, inner zone of south-west Japan – implications for palaeogeography of eastern Asia
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 515–543, June 2007
How to Cite
JOO, Y. J., LEE, Y. I. and HISADA, K.-I. (2007), Provenance of Jurassic accretionary complex: Mino terrane, inner zone of south-west Japan – implications for palaeogeography of eastern Asia. Sedimentology, 54: 515–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2006.00846.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript received 21 January 2006; revision accepted 10 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!