Present address: LTHE, Université J. Fourier, BP53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex, France.
Properties of debris flow deposits and source materials compared: implications for debris flow characterization
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 469–480, April 2007
How to Cite
BARDOU, E., BOIVIN, P. and PFEIFER, H.-R. (2007), Properties of debris flow deposits and source materials compared: implications for debris flow characterization. Sedimentology, 54: 469–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00855.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
- Manuscript received 19 July 2004; revision accepted 29 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!