Following discussion and agreement between the Chief Editor, an Associate Editor and the author, it was decided that this paper should be retracted. The reason for the retraction is as follows. Immediately after acceptance of this paper for publication, the author submitted a further manuscript that considered additional parameters not addressed in the retracted paper and also noted shortcomings in the numerical model. The Editorial policy of the journal is to publish complete treatments of problems (as far as these are available) rather than a series of journal papers that demonstrate progressive, rapid but piecemeal progress in scientific understanding – in this case in model formulation.
RETRACTION: Numerical simulation of a wind-sand flow under different conditions of atmospheric stability
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
Journal compilation © 2007 International Association of Sedimentologists. No claim to original Chinese government work
Volume 55, Issue 3, page 721, June 2008
How to Cite
PING, L., DONG, Z. and CARLING, P. (2008), RETRACTION: Numerical simulation of a wind-sand flow under different conditions of atmospheric stability. Sedimentology, 55: 721. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00856.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript received 28 April 2006; revision accepted 4 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!