New insight into the evolution of large-volume turbidity currents: comparison of turbidite shape and previous modelling results
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 737–769, August 2007
How to Cite
TALLING, P. J., AMY, L. A. and WYNN, R. B. (2007), New insight into the evolution of large-volume turbidity currents: comparison of turbidite shape and previous modelling results. Sedimentology, 54: 737–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00858.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript received 22 December 2005; revision accepted 23 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!