Present address: Centre for Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Science, School of Geography, Planning and Architecture, The University of Queensland, St Lucia 4072, Australia.
Surface properties of stabilizing coastal dunes: combining spectral and field analyses
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 771–788, August 2007
How to Cite
LEVIN, N., KIDRON, G. J. and BEN-DOR, E. (2007), Surface properties of stabilizing coastal dunes: combining spectral and field analyses. Sedimentology, 54: 771–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00859.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received 23 June 2006; revision accepted 19 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!