Present address: Shell International Exploration and Production Inc., 3737 Bellaire Blvd., P.O. Box 481, Houston, TX 77001-0481, USA.
Turbidite bed thickness distributions: methods and pitfalls of analysis and modelling
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 847–870, August 2007
How to Cite
SYLVESTER, Z. (2007), Turbidite bed thickness distributions: methods and pitfalls of analysis and modelling. Sedimentology, 54: 847–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00863.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript received 19 October 2005; revision accepted 26 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!