Evidence of across-shelf transport of fine-grained sediments: turbidite-filled shelf channels in the Campanian Aberdeen Member, Book Cliffs, Utah, USA
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1033–1064, October 2007
How to Cite
PATTISON, S. A. J., BRUCE AINSWORTH, R. and HOFFMAN, T. A. (2007), Evidence of across-shelf transport of fine-grained sediments: turbidite-filled shelf channels in the Campanian Aberdeen Member, Book Cliffs, Utah, USA. Sedimentology, 54: 1033–1064. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00871.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received 29 April 2006; revision accepted 21 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!