Intra-shoreface erosion in response to rapid sea-level fall: depositional record of a tectonically uplifted strand plain, Pacific coast of Japan
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1149–1162, October 2007
How to Cite
TAMURA, T., NANAYAMA, F., SAITO, Y., MURAKAMI, F., NAKASHIMA, R. and WATANABE, K. (2007), Intra-shoreface erosion in response to rapid sea-level fall: depositional record of a tectonically uplifted strand plain, Pacific coast of Japan. Sedimentology, 54: 1149–1162. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00876.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript received 2 March 2006; revision accepted 5 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!