Lacustrine sedimentation in active volcanic settings: the Late Quaternary depositional evolution of Lake Chungará (northern Chile)
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1191–1222, October 2007
How to Cite
SÁEZ, A., VALERO-GARCÉS, B. L., MORENO, A., BAO, R., PUEYO, J. J., GONZÁLEZ-SAMPÉRIZ, P., GIRALT, S., TABERNER, C., HERRERA, C. and GIBERT, R. O. (2007), Lacustrine sedimentation in active volcanic settings: the Late Quaternary depositional evolution of Lake Chungará (northern Chile). Sedimentology, 54: 1191–1222. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00878.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript received 6 July 2005; revision accepted 19 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!