Internal anatomy of a mixed siliciclastic–carbonate platform: the Late Cenomanian–Mid Turonian at the southern margin of the Spanish Central System
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1245–1271, December 2007
How to Cite
GARCÍA-HIDALGO, J. F., GIL, J., SEGURA, M. and DOMÍNGUEZ, C. (2007), Internal anatomy of a mixed siliciclastic–carbonate platform: the Late Cenomanian–Mid Turonian at the southern margin of the Spanish Central System. Sedimentology, 54: 1245–1271. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00880.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript received 27 April 2005; revision accepted 13 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!