Present address: Fachbereich 05, Geowissenschaften, Fachgebiet Sedimentologie, Paläozeanographie, Universität Bremen, P.O. Box 330 440, 28334 Bremen, Germany.
Sea-level related resedimentation processes on the northern slope of Little Bahama Bank (Middle Pleistocene to Holocene)
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1307–1322, December 2007
How to Cite
LANTZSCH, H., ROTH, S., REIJMER, J. J. G. and KINKEL, H. (2007), Sea-level related resedimentation processes on the northern slope of Little Bahama Bank (Middle Pleistocene to Holocene). Sedimentology, 54: 1307–1322. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00882.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript received 22 February 2007; revision accepted 26 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!