Strontium-isotope stratigraphy as a constraint on the age of condensed levels: examples from the Jurassic of the Subbetic Zone (southern Spain)
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2007
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 1–29, February 2008
How to Cite
NIETO, L. M., RUIZ-ORTIZ, P. A., REY, J. and BENITO, M. I. (2008), Strontium-isotope stratigraphy as a constraint on the age of condensed levels: examples from the Jurassic of the Subbetic Zone (southern Spain). Sedimentology, 55: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00891.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript received 28 December 2006; revision accepted 21 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!