Facies architecture and cyclicity in a mosaic carbonate platform: effects of fault-block tectonics (Lower Lias, Causses platform, south-east France)
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 155–178, February 2008
How to Cite
HAMON, Y. and MERZERAUD, G. (2008), Facies architecture and cyclicity in a mosaic carbonate platform: effects of fault-block tectonics (Lower Lias, Causses platform, south-east France). Sedimentology, 55: 155–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00896.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
- Manuscript received 4 August 2005; revision accepted 26 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!