Present address: Geoscience Research Institute, 11060 Campus St, Loma Linda, CA 92350, USA.
Rhodolith-bearing limestones as transgressive marker beds: fossil and modern examples from North Island, New Zealand
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 249–274, April 2008
How to Cite
NALIN, R., NELSON, C. S., BASSO, D. and MASSARI, F. (2008), Rhodolith-bearing limestones as transgressive marker beds: fossil and modern examples from North Island, New Zealand. Sedimentology, 55: 249–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00898.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript received 30 June 2006; revision accepted 8 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!