Post-eruptive development of the Ukinrek East Maar since its eruption in 1977 A.D. in the periglacial area of south-west Alaska
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 305–334, April 2008
How to Cite
PIRRUNG, M., BÜCHEL, G., LORENZ, V. and TREUTLER, H.-C. (2008), Post-eruptive development of the Ukinrek East Maar since its eruption in 1977 A.D. in the periglacial area of south-west Alaska. Sedimentology, 55: 305–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00900.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript received 16 January 2007; revision accepted 2 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!