Present address: Imperial Oil Resources, 5th Avenue Place, 237, 4th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3M9, Canada.
Palaeoenvironments, palaeogeography, and physiography of a large, shallow, muddy ramp: Late Cenomanian-Turonian Kaskapau Formation, Western Canada foreland basin
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 201–233, February 2008
How to Cite
VARBAN, B. L. and GUY PLINT, A. (2008), Palaeoenvironments, palaeogeography, and physiography of a large, shallow, muddy ramp: Late Cenomanian-Turonian Kaskapau Formation, Western Canada foreland basin. Sedimentology, 55: 201–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00902.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript received 9 March 2007; revision accepted 13 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!