Present address: Imperial Oil Resources, 5th Avenue Place, 237 4th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, Canada T2P 3M9. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sequence stacking patterns in the Western Canada foredeep: influence of tectonics, sediment loading and eustasy on deposition of the Upper Cretaceous Kaskapau and Cardium Formations
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 395–421, April 2008
How to Cite
VARBAN, B. L. and GUY PLINT, A. (2008), Sequence stacking patterns in the Western Canada foredeep: influence of tectonics, sediment loading and eustasy on deposition of the Upper Cretaceous Kaskapau and Cardium Formations. Sedimentology, 55: 395–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00906.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Manuscript received 9 March 2007; revision accepted 20 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!