Present address: 2191 W. Arapahoe Dr., Littleton, CO 80120-3007, USA.
Shallow-burial dolomite cement: a major component of many ancient sucrosic dolomites
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 423–460, April 2008
How to Cite
CHOQUETTE, P. W. and HIATT, E. E. (2008), Shallow-burial dolomite cement: a major component of many ancient sucrosic dolomites. Sedimentology, 55: 423–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00908.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript received 10 December 2006; revision accepted 23 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!