Present address: Centre for Catchment to Coast Research, School of Ocean Sciences, University of Wales Bangor, Menai Bridge, Anglesey LL59 5AB, UK.
The dynamics of turbulent, transitional and laminar clay-laden flow over a fixed current ripple
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 635–666, June 2008
How to Cite
BAAS, J. H. and BEST, J. L. (2008), The dynamics of turbulent, transitional and laminar clay-laden flow over a fixed current ripple. Sedimentology, 55: 635–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00916.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript received 9 December 2006; revision accepted 14 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!