Sediment trend models fail to reproduce small-scale sediment transport patterns on an intertidal beach
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 667–687, June 2008
How to Cite
MASSELINK, G., BUSCOMBE, D., AUSTIN, M., O'HARE, T. and RUSSELL, P. (2008), Sediment trend models fail to reproduce small-scale sediment transport patterns on an intertidal beach. Sedimentology, 55: 667–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00917.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript received 30 April 2007; revision accepted 14 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!