Ediacaran in Uruguay: palaeoclimatic and palaeobiological implications
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 689–719, June 2008
How to Cite
PECOITS, E., GINGRAS, M., AUBET, N. and KONHAUSER, K. (2008), Ediacaran in Uruguay: palaeoclimatic and palaeobiological implications. Sedimentology, 55: 689–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00918.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript received 28 April 2006; revision accepted 18 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!