Present address: Centre for Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Science (CRSSIS), The School of Geography, Planning and Architecture, St Lucia Campus, University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD 4072, Australia.
A field quantification of coastal dune perennial plants as indicators of surface stability, erosion or deposition
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 751–772, August 2008
How to Cite
LEVIN, N., KIDRON, G. J. and BEN-DOR, E. (2008), A field quantification of coastal dune perennial plants as indicators of surface stability, erosion or deposition. Sedimentology, 55: 751–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00920.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2007
- Manuscript received 25 December 2007; revision accepted 21 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!