Present address: Canada-Nova Scotia Offshore Petroleum Board, Halifax, NS, Canada
Dimensions and architecture of late Pleistocene submarine lobes off the northern margin of East Corsica
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
© 2007 Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 869–898, August 2008
How to Cite
DEPTUCK, M. E., PIPER, D. J. W., SAVOYE, B. and GERVAIS, A. (2008), Dimensions and architecture of late Pleistocene submarine lobes off the northern margin of East Corsica. Sedimentology, 55: 869–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00926.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript received 16 July 2006; revision accepted 8 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!