Primary versus secondary and subaerial versus submarine hydrovolcanic deposits in the subsurface of Jeju Island, Korea
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 899–924, August 2008
How to Cite
SOHN, Y. K., PARK, K. H. and YOON, S.-H. (2008), Primary versus secondary and subaerial versus submarine hydrovolcanic deposits in the subsurface of Jeju Island, Korea. Sedimentology, 55: 899–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00927.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2008
- Manuscript received 14 January 2007; revision accepted 8 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!