Architectural analysis of a volcaniclastic jökulhlaup deposit, southern Iceland: sedimentary evidence for supercritical flow
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 939–964, August 2008
How to Cite
DULLER, R. A., MOUNTNEY, N. P., RUSSELL, A. J. and CASSIDY, N. C. (2008), Architectural analysis of a volcaniclastic jökulhlaup deposit, southern Iceland: sedimentary evidence for supercritical flow. Sedimentology, 55: 939–964. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00931.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript received 6 June 2006; revision accepted 15 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!