Present address: BP, Building C, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex TW16 7LN, UK.
The response of two Tethyan carbonate platforms to the early Toarcian (Jurassic) oceanic anoxic event: environmental change and differential subsidence
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 1011–1028, August 2008
How to Cite
WOODFINE, R. G., JENKYNS, H. C., SARTI, M., BARONCINI, F. and VIOLANTE, C. (2008), The response of two Tethyan carbonate platforms to the early Toarcian (Jurassic) oceanic anoxic event: environmental change and differential subsidence. Sedimentology, 55: 1011–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00934.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript received 19 April 2006; revision accepted 22 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!