Stratigraphy and sedimentology of phosphate-rich sediments in Malta and south-eastern Sicily (latest Oligocene to early Late Miocene)
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 1029–1051, August 2008
How to Cite
FÖLLMI, K. B., GERTSCH, B., RENEVEY, J.-P., DE KAENEL, E. and STILLE, P. (2008), Stratigraphy and sedimentology of phosphate-rich sediments in Malta and south-eastern Sicily (latest Oligocene to early Late Miocene). Sedimentology, 55: 1029–1051. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00935.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript received 23 March 2007; revision accepted 23 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!