Present address: Statoil Hydro ASA, PO Box 273, N-7501 Stjørdal, Norway.
The evolution of a thick shallow marine succession, the South Munster Basin, Ireland
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
© 2007 The Author. Journal compilation © 2007 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 1053–1082, August 2008
How to Cite
QUIN, J. G. (2008), The evolution of a thick shallow marine succession, the South Munster Basin, Ireland. Sedimentology, 55: 1053–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00936.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript received 27 August 2007; revision accepted 23 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!