Present address: Chevron, 6001 Bollinger Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA, USA.
Variations in Neoarchean microbialite morphologies: clues to controls on microbialite morphologies through time
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1189–1202, October 2008
How to Cite
MURPHY, M. A. and SUMNER, D. Y. (2008), Variations in Neoarchean microbialite morphologies: clues to controls on microbialite morphologies through time. Sedimentology, 55: 1189–1202. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00942.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript received 17 December 2006; revision accepted 1 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!