Present address: Bundesanstalt für Geowissenschaften und Rohstoffe (BGR), Geozentrum Hannover, Stilleweg 2, D-30655 Hannover, Germany.
Methane-related microbial gypsum calcitization in stromatolites of a marine evaporative setting (Münder Formation, Upper Jurassic, Hils Syncline, north Germany)
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1227–1251, October 2008
How to Cite
ARP, G., OSTERTAG-HENNING, C., YÜCEKENT, S., REITNER, J. and THIEL, V. (2008), Methane-related microbial gypsum calcitization in stromatolites of a marine evaporative setting (Münder Formation, Upper Jurassic, Hils Syncline, north Germany). Sedimentology, 55: 1227–1251. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00944.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript received 10 May 2007; revision accepted 13 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!