Aeolian sand sea development along the mid-Cretaceous western Tethyan margin (Spain): erg sedimentology and palaeoclimate implications
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1253–1292, October 2008
How to Cite
RODRÍGUEZ-LÓPEZ, J. P., MELÉNDEZ, N., DE BOER, P. L. and SORIA, A. R. (2008), Aeolian sand sea development along the mid-Cretaceous western Tethyan margin (Spain): erg sedimentology and palaeoclimate implications. Sedimentology, 55: 1253–1292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00945.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript received 19 April 2007; revision accepted 14 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!