Flow transformations in slumps: a case study from the Waitemata Basin, New Zealand
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1311–1332, October 2008
How to Cite
STRACHAN, L. J. (2008), Flow transformations in slumps: a case study from the Waitemata Basin, New Zealand. Sedimentology, 55: 1311–1332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00947.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript received 30 August 2006; revision accepted 21 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!