Carbonate aeolianites of western Saurashtra, India: experimental decipherment of the depositional mechanisms
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1361–1374, October 2008
How to Cite
DASGUPTA, P. and BANDYOPADHYAY, S. (2008), Carbonate aeolianites of western Saurashtra, India: experimental decipherment of the depositional mechanisms. Sedimentology, 55: 1361–1374. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2007.00949.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received 6 March 2007; revision accepted 30 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!