Alluvial architecture of the Holocene Rhine–Meuse delta (the Netherlands)
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1487–1516, October 2008
How to Cite
GOUW, M. J.P. (2008), Alluvial architecture of the Holocene Rhine–Meuse delta (the Netherlands). Sedimentology, 55: 1487–1516. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00954.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript received 9 February 2007; revision accepted 17 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!