Present address: School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK.
Sediment transport in analogue flume models compared with real-world sedimentary systems: a new look at scaling evolution of sedimentary systems in a flume
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1541–1557, December 2008
How to Cite
POSTMA, G., KLEINHANS, M. G., MEIJER, P. TH. and EGGENHUISEN, J. T. (2008), Sediment transport in analogue flume models compared with real-world sedimentary systems: a new look at scaling evolution of sedimentary systems in a flume. Sedimentology, 55: 1541–1557. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00956.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript received 2 February 2007; revision accepted 9 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!