This paper includes material from a paper in a conference proceedings, †; and its companion paper, ‡ includes material from another paper in a conference proceedings, §. The scope of the work has been greatly extended in the present paper and its companion.
Unravelling the conundrum of river response to rising sea-level from laboratory to field. Part I: Laboratory experiments
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1643–1655, December 2008
How to Cite
PARKER, G., MUTO, T., AKAMATSU, Y., DIETRICH, W. E. and LAUER, J. W. (2008), Unravelling the conundrum of river response to rising sea-level from laboratory to field. Part I: Laboratory experiments. Sedimentology, 55: 1643–1655. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00961.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript received 22 May 2006; revision accepted 31 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!