A comparison of grain-size analysis methods for sand-dominated fluvial sediments
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1905–1913, December 2008
How to Cite
CHEETHAM, M. D., KEENE, A. F., BUSH, R. T., SULLIVAN, L. A. and ERSKINE, W. D. (2008), A comparison of grain-size analysis methods for sand-dominated fluvial sediments. Sedimentology, 55: 1905–1913. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00972.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript received 18 December 2007; revision accepted 11 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!