Present address: RPS Energy, Goldsworth House, Denton Way, Woking, Surrey GU21 3LG, UK.
Phosphate-rich deposits associated with the Mio-Pliocene unconformity in south-east Australia
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 547–565, February 2009
How to Cite
DICKINSON, J. A. and WALLACE, M. W. (2009), Phosphate-rich deposits associated with the Mio-Pliocene unconformity in south-east Australia. Sedimentology, 56: 547–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00985.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2008
- Manuscript received 19 August 2006; revision accepted 1 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!