Depositional processes in a kimberlite crater: the Upper Cretaceous Orapa South Pipe (Botswana)
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 623–643, April 2009
How to Cite
GERNON, T. M., FIELD, M. and SPARKS, R. S. J. (2009), Depositional processes in a kimberlite crater: the Upper Cretaceous Orapa South Pipe (Botswana). Sedimentology, 56: 623–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00989.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript received 4 June 2007; revision accepted 19 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!