Facies changes and diagenetic processes across the Permian–Triassic boundary event horizon, Great Bank of Guizhou, South China: a controversy of erosion and dissolution
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 677–693, April 2009
How to Cite
COLLIN, P.-Y., KERSHAW, S., CRASQUIN-SOLEAU, S. and FENG, Q. (2009), Facies changes and diagenetic processes across the Permian–Triassic boundary event horizon, Great Bank of Guizhou, South China: a controversy of erosion and dissolution. Sedimentology, 56: 677–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00992.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript received 18 December 2007; revision accepted 9 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!