Present address: DONG Energy E&P, Agern Allé 24-26, DK-2970, Hørsholm, Denmark.
Three-dimensional architecture and development of Danian bryozoan mounds at Limhamn, south-west Sweden, using ground-penetrating radar
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 695–708, April 2009
How to Cite
NIELSEN, L., VON BROCKDORFF, A. S., BJERAGER, M. and SURLYK, F. (2009), Three-dimensional architecture and development of Danian bryozoan mounds at Limhamn, south-west Sweden, using ground-penetrating radar. Sedimentology, 56: 695–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00993.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript received 19 April 2007; revision accepted 5 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!