Present address: Chevron Energy Technology Company, 6001 Bollinger Canyon Rd., San Ramon, CA 94583, USA.
Stratigraphic evolution of an outcropping continental slope system, Tres Pasos Formation at Cerro Divisadero, Chile
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 737–764, April 2009
How to Cite
ROMANS, B. W., HUBBARD, S. M. and GRAHAM, S. A. (2009), Stratigraphic evolution of an outcropping continental slope system, Tres Pasos Formation at Cerro Divisadero, Chile. Sedimentology, 56: 737–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00995.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript received 17 July 2007; revision accepted 17 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!