Morphology and evolution of an anastomosed channel network where saline underflow enters the Black Sea
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 807–839, April 2009
How to Cite
FLOOD, R. D., HISCOTT, R. N. and AKSU, A. E. (2009), Morphology and evolution of an anastomosed channel network where saline underflow enters the Black Sea. Sedimentology, 56: 807–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.00998.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript received 18 January 2008; revision accepted 4 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!