Reply to Discussion by Helen Lever on: ‘‘Rhodolith-bearing limestones as transgressive marker beds: fossil and modern examples from North Island, New Zealand’’ by Nalin et al., Sedimentology (2008) 55, 249–274
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 4, page 1199, June 2009
How to Cite
NALIN, R. and NELSON, C. S. (2009), Reply to Discussion by Helen Lever on: ‘‘Rhodolith-bearing limestones as transgressive marker beds: fossil and modern examples from North Island, New Zealand’’ by Nalin et al., Sedimentology (2008) 55, 249–274. Sedimentology, 56: 1199. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01006.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript received 23 July 2008; revision accepted 4 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!