Mud volcanoes, olistostromes and Argille scagliose in the Mediterranean region
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: From the Mediterranean toward a Global Renaissance
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 319–365, January 2009
How to Cite
CAMERLENGHI, A. and PINI, G. A. (2009), Mud volcanoes, olistostromes and Argille scagliose in the Mediterranean region. Sedimentology, 56: 319–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01016.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received 1 February 2008; revision accepted 15 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!