Carbonate platforms in the Dolomites area of the Southern Alps – historic perspectives on progress in sedimentology
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 International Association of Sedimentologists
Special Issue: From the Mediterranean toward a Global Renaissance
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 191–204, January 2009
How to Cite
SCHLAGER, W. and KEIM, L. (2009), Carbonate platforms in the Dolomites area of the Southern Alps – historic perspectives on progress in sedimentology. Sedimentology, 56: 191–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01020.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received 1 February 2008; revision accepted 20 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!