Controls on clastic sequence geometries in a shallow-marine, transtensional basin: the Bohemian Cretaceous Basin, Czech Republic
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1077–1114, June 2009
How to Cite
ULIČNÝ, D., LAURIN, J. and ČECH, S. (2009), Controls on clastic sequence geometries in a shallow-marine, transtensional basin: the Bohemian Cretaceous Basin, Czech Republic. Sedimentology, 56: 1077–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.2008.01021.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript received 24 March 2008; revision accepted 22 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!